On my first ever wine tour, I didnt really know what to expect. And what a wonderful experience it turned out to be! Very well organised and our driver was efficient and patient. Lunch in Sonoma gave us the opportunity to explore this town a little which was a joy. The wineries were all different in style and the visit to Chandon in the afternoon was a highlight. Got back to the hotel not long... Reviewed by:Paula B.,
UK, October 2014 Read all 1,141 reviews » View recent photos »
"Taste The Wine Country!"
Lowest Price From $126.00 USD $96.00 USD
Travel by luxury van through rolling hills covered in vineyards and visit a minimum of two top flight wineries, dine at a gourmet Sonoma restaurant & toast the end of your journey with champagne. Allow us to worry about the driving, while you enjoy the wine country and learn from Napa's wine experts. Roundtrip San Francisco hotel transportation, wine tasting, gourmet lunch & expert narration included.
TOP RATED!! This is one of our top-rated San Francisco tours, with a 5-star average (highest rating) from more than 1,000 travelers who have booked with us. Click here to read what our customers have to say about the Napa Valley Wine Country Tour with Lunch.Please Note: You must be at least 21 years old with valid ID to participate in the wine tasting.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point:Tour departs from your San Francisco hotel
Please note: tour does NOT pickup from San Francisco Airport hotels
Departure Time: Between 8:30am and 9am
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Complimentary pickup and return from your San Francisco hotel included for your convenience.
- Travel in comfort and style in our deluxe touring minivans through Napa Valley.
- Listen while your knowledgeable driver-guide explains the technique and art of wine making even as you travel to some of Northern California's best wineries.
- Visit at least two famous wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a cozy Sonoma Restaurant (included).
- Tour Domaine Chandon and learn how champagne is made.
- After your tour, end your day with vintage champagne tasting (included).
- We also offer foreign language tours in German, Spanish & Italian.
- Bring your camera! The rolling vine-covered hills of Napa Valley offer excellent photo opportunities.
There is no better way to experience and enjoy the California Wine Country than in a small group with an experienced and knowledgeable driver-guide! No big groups, no worries – this will be a feast for the senses! Beautiful scenery, friendly people, some of the world's best wines and a delicious lunch are waiting for you.
Your knowledgeable driver-guide will take you to the best places and explain the art of wine making. You will see both the Napa and Sonoma Valleys, stopping for lunch at a cozy restaurant and ending the day with a bit of the bubbly at a table reserved just for you.
Wineries you may visit include: Viansa, Cline, Larson Family, Homewood and Jacuzzi.
Sit back and enjoy! See what awaits you on your Wine Country tour:
- Sonoma Valley - Visit at least two famous wineries and sample vintage wines in their tasting rooms.
- Lunch - A leisurely lunch at a cozy Sonoma Restaurant
- Napa Valley - A scenic ride to Domaine Chandon, a beautiful sparkling wine (champagne) house. After an informative tour, enjoy a sample of their vintage sparkling wine.
Please Note: This tour does not pickup from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels.
We tour only in fully equipped 13-passanger vans designed for your comfort and personal attention. You will NOT be transferred to a big bus!
We also offer foreign language tours. Please indicate in the field provided whether you prefer German, Spanish or Italian.