"See San Francisco At Your Own Pace!" San Francisco, California
List Price $143.90 USD $106.90 USD
Our Lowest Price $84.00 USD $59.00 USD
You save $59.90 USD $47.90 USD
Enjoy a Muni & Cable Car 7-day Passport, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, California Academy of Science, admission to the de Young Museum and Legion of Honor OR the Exploratorium, and admission to Aquarium of the Bay OR the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Save up to 42%, plus avoid waiting in long ticket lines!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point: To receive your San Francisco CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at ANY ONE OF THE LISTED ATTRACTIONS (except Muni and the Exploratorium) in San Francisco. You must have valid photo ID with you. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
To receive your San Francisco CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at ANY ONE OF THE LISTED ATTRACTIONS (except Muni and the Exploratorium) in San Francisco. You must have valid photo ID with you. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
Your San Francisco CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
SAN FRANCISCO ATTRACTIONS: San Francisco Bay Cruise California Academy of Sciences Option Ticket - Choice between: AND Option Ticket - choose between: Aquarium of the Bay OR
Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use
The San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) provides transportation to all CityPASS attractions as well as the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown. The 7-day Passport entitles you to ride any Municipal Railway passenger vehicle including cable cars, streetcars and buses. Ride as many times a day as you wish.
A narrated one-hour tour sails under the Golden Gate Bridge and offers views of the city skyline, Coit Tower and Alcatraz. Blue and Gold Fleet boats depart daily, year-round, from PIER 39.
The new innovative building will feature exciting exhibits including a 90 foot diameter Rainforest dome, the ever popular Swamp, the Foucault Pendulum, California Coast Marine Sanctuary and many many more.
Come visit Pier 15 home of the all-new Exploratorium, the global leader in informal learning, igniting curiosity and inspiring creativity in people of all ages. Explore nearly 600 hands-on exhibits, including 150 new experiences, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city and bay in the spectacular glass-and-steel Bay Observatory.
Legion of Honor
The Legion of Honor's European art collection includes favorites such as sculptures by Rodin and masterpiece selection of French impressionist painting.
de Young Museum
Originally founded in 1895 in the Golden Gate Park, this cherished attraction has been re-built into a new state of the art facility designed by the renowned Swiss architecture firm Herzog and de Meuroon and Fong&Chan architects in San Francisco. The new de Young showcases priceless collection of American art from the 17th to the 20th century and art of the native Americas, Africa and Pacific.
Please note: If travelers choose the Legion of Honor AND deYoung Museum option, both museums must be visited on the same day.
Explore the wonders of San Francisco Bay as you walk through Aquarium of the Bay's 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels surrounded by 20,000 of the bay's most fascinating marine animals. Touch live leopard sharks, bat rays, and an amazing variety of tide pool animals. Aquarium of the Bay is an adventure you're sure to remember.
Spend a day away from San Francisco and visit Monterey and its world-famous aquarium. Showcasing the diverse sea life and habitats of the bay beyond its decks you'll discover an alien world of towering kelp forests, deep granite reefs and the vast open sea. With more than 200 exhibits and galleries feature sharks, sea otters, penguins, octopuses, jellies and countless other creatures, its worth the drive!
SAN FRANCISCO ATTRACTIONS:7 consecutive day use of Cable Car and MUNI public transportation:
San Francisco Bay Cruise
California Academy of Sciences
Option Ticket - Choice between:
Option Ticket - choose between:
Aquarium of the Bay
ORMonterey Bay Aquarium
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- The 7-day Cable Car & Muni Transportation alone is worth the price of the CityPass!
- Once you have your CityPass, simply present your booklet on your way into each attraction.
- Visit the California Academy of Sciences in beautiful Golden Gate Park, and enjoy the exhibits, aquarium, rainforest, planetarium and living roof.
- See San Francisco from the water, aboard a 1-hour narrated excursion.
- Choose to walk through the Legion of Honor and the de Young Museum on the same day (ticket may be used to visit both attractions if both visits occur in the same day).
- Or choose to let your curiosity run wild with over 600 exhibits to touch, tinker with and look through at the newly renovated San Francisco Exploratorium on Pier 15!
- Choose to visit San Francisco's Aquarium of the Bay or take a day trip south and discover the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- See the streets of San Francisco while riding on a world famous cable car.
- Experience the "City by the Bay's" rich culture and history.
- Avoid ticket lines and SAVE money with the San Francisco CityPass - the best way to maximize your time and money!
You have 9 consecutive days to visit each attraction (once) beginning the day you first use your CityPass, and you have 7 consecutive days to use the Cable Car and Muni Passport.
San Francisco CityPass Includes
Muni and Cable Car 7-Day Passport:
The Muni passport entitles bearer to ride any Municipal Railway passenger vehicle for SEVEN consecutive days from the date validated on the cover of the CityPass ticket book. The passport is valid on all MUNI vehicles including Cable Cars.
You can also use your passport to get to these points of interest:
- Golden Gate Bridge: 28 or 29 bus
- Fisherman's Wharf: 15, 30, F-line or 42 bus
- Chinatown: 30, 45, 15, 1 California, 83 Pacific or Cable Cars
- Union Square: 2, 3, 4, 30, 45, 38 Geary, Cable Cars, or any streetcar (F-Line)
- Haight Ashbury: 6, 7, 33, 37, 43 or 71 bus
- Cliff House/Seal Rocks: 18 bus or 38 Geary
- Golden Gate Park: 71, or 5 Fulton, 21 Hayes, 33 Stanyan
- 7 Haight, N Judah or 44 O' Shaughnessey
- Moscone Convention Center: 15, 30, 45, 14 Mission or 12 Folsom
- Blue & Gold fleet Bay Cruise only
- Insider's Tip: The 10:00 AM tour is least crowded. See the world famous sea lions seasonally at Pier 39 K-Dock.
- General admission
- Includes access to museum exhibits, rainforest, planetarium, natural history museum and the living roof
- Insider's Tip: To get the most out of your CityPass, visit on weekday afternoons.
de Young Museum & Legion of Honor
- Ticket valid for general admission to BOTH Museums if visited on the same day
- Some special exhibitions, lectures or film programs may require an additional charge.
- Insider's Tip: Yes! The six-foot high Thinker by Rodin is an original.
- General admission
- Not valid for special events
- Insider's Tip: Enthusiasm for the Exploratorium's reopening at its new location on Pier 15 may create capacity issues on certain days, leading to extended wait times to enter. Please plan accordingly
Aquarium of the Bay
- General Admission
- Insider's Tip: Mornings at the Aquarium are less crowded than all other times. See the world-famous sea lions seasonally at PIER 39 K-Dock.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
- General admission
- Insider's Tip: Download their free iPhone app to get the most out of your visit.
Please do not remove tickets from your CityPass booklet. They will become void if removed.