We had a fab time and amazing experience, we would like to thank Bruce our tour guide for a special day, totally recomend this tour Reviewed by:Ian M.,
UK, November 2014 Read all 31 reviews » View recent photos »
"Ride the famous Golden Gate Bridge!"
Lowest Price From $55.00 USD $45.00 USD
San Francisco is the ideal city for biking, so don't miss our San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge Bike tour! Exploring San Francisco city, riding across the Golden Gate Bridge and discovering the beauty of the coastal towns, this is a unique San Francisco tour that no visitor should miss.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bike through San Francisco with our unique guided bike tour.
- Enjoy one of current comfort mountain bikes or comfort hybrid bikes.
- Receive a thorough gear orientation & safety lesson!
- Bike through Fisherman's Wharf, Municipal Pier & Fort Mason.
- Ride past Crissy Field, the Presidio & Fort Point.
- Cruise across the Golden Gate Bridge on a wide bike path with great views!
- Coast two miles downhill into sunny Sausalito.
- Take a ferry to Fisherman's Wharf (ferry ticket included).
- Enjoy views from the Golden Gate Bridge of Alcatraz, Angel Island and San Francisco City skyline.
- Bring your camera for excellent photo opportunities!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
10am Morning Tour
- Price from USD $55.00
- Bike tour over the Golden Gate Bridge departing at 10am. Includes bike and equipment rental for one day and ferry ticket from Sausalito back to San Francisco
- Code: 1000R
1pm Afternoon Tour
- Price from USD $60.00
- Bike tour over the Golden Gate Bridge departing at 1pm. Includes bike and equipment rental for one day and ferry ticket from Sausalito back to San Francisco
- Code: 1300R
Led by our local guide, this 3-hour San Francisco biking experience takes you along San Francisco Bay’s waterfront, across Golden Gate Bridge to the picturesque town of Sausalito. This coastal town is renowned for its scenic views and wide selection of restaurants and cafes, perfect for when hunger kicks in.
At the end of the guided tour you can continue your biking adventure at your own pace for the rest of the day. Provided with a cycle path map, you can select your preferred bike path around San Francisco and its nearby coastal areas.
For a more challenging bike ride, follow the map and head up to the Marin Headlands. If city biking is your forte, use your complimentary ferry ticket to return to San Francisco, where you can continue to explore the city. Unmissable points of interest include the Presidio, Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach.
This San Francisco biking tour is a fun sightseeing activity for all ages and biking levels. A wide range of bikes, helmets and essential equipment is provided.
Bike tour includes: a helmet, front camera bags, bells, maps & map holders, ferry ticket and schedule, water bottle holder, puncture repair kit, locks, gear racks with bungee and detailed map assistance.